Crazy Rev

"Ted Metro" wrote:

I would create two rows - one named business, one named personal and have 12
columns (one for each month). Then just punch in the numbers every month and
have Excel sum at the end of the year.

Do you know how to add 12 cells in Excel?

"Crazy Rev" wrote:

I want to know if I can record business mileage using Excel, and separate
business miles from personal and commute miles? I want to divide monthly and
run a continuing total for the year. This is primarily for the I. R. S.
requirements. Thanks

Ted:
No. I do not know how to add 12 cells in Excel. Can I add daily mileage
traveled under a heading for "business," "commute," and "personal" miles? Is
this feasible to do? Thanks --RAJ