Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
edzh edzh is offline

Default Excel Import External Data Wizard

Hi Joel,

thank you for your prompt response.

If you want to give the user different options for the import, you can write
your own Userform so the user can select options and then depending on the
results do a Query (which is used by the text import function) seting the
options the user selects on the userform.

This is exactly what I am trying to achieve. However, I would like to use
the grid-like control mentioned above. I already wrote my own form but used a
MSFlexGrid in it, so when used on client's machine it gets a license problem.

Have you got another idea?

thanks