Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Find next cell that contains

Did you look for FINDNEXT as I suggested

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"FirstVette52" <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too) firstvet52@(my ISP
E-mail provider is) netzero.com wrote in message
Been there, done that, and I was able to put together code for the initial
'Find', but what I am wanting to do is use a single piece of code to find
the
first value, and then continue (on the next button click) to find the next
value, and the next, ...

Thx!
--
FirstVette52

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Look in the vba help index for FIND and FINDNEXT

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"FirstVette52" <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too) firstvet52@(my ISP
E-mail provider is) netzero.com wrote in message
I need to put a search box on a spreadsheet that allows the user to type
in
values and click a button to search for the next cell that contains
whatever
is entered, in part or in whole, whether at the beginning, middle, or
end,
and is not case sensitive.

The 'box' is cell A3 and the range to be searched is any cells that
contain
values (numbers or text). I'm just getting rolling with VBA so I'm not
too
good with coding or modifying these macros. But the macro in this case
will
be tied to a button beside the cell.

The goal is to have the look and feel of a Web Search tool that won't
glitch
when the user enters junk.

Thanks in advance for any help!
--