Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Process multiple rows

See if this helps.

Sub makerowarray()
For Each r In Selection
'mr = mr & "," & r.Row
If InStr(mr, r.Row) < 1 Then mr = mr & "," & r.Row
Next r
'MsgBox Right(mr, Len(mr) - 1)
mr = Array(Right(mr, Len(mr) - 1))

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Terry K" wrote in message
Hello all,
Just wondering if there is someone out there that might have run into
this problem before and would be willing to point me in the correct
direction.
I am attempting to create a macro that will process information based
on the row (s) that the user selects. I am attmpting to allow the used
to select any row(s) that he or she might want but am having trouble
in determining what has been selected. I would like to allow the user
to select any cell(s) on any row(s) and only process the information
on those rows.
An example of this would be a user could select A1, B3, F3 and all of
row 100. From this I would want to process row 1, 3 (but only once
even though it was selected twice) and 100.
From a little research I think that I can read row numbers into and
access them from an array variable in a manner of ARRAY_NAME(counter)
= Row_Number - Is this correct as well?
Any help that anyone would be willing to offer would be greatly
appreciated.