Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicole Knapp Nicole Knapp is offline

Default analyzing data with VBA

Guess what - I'm not paid for what I am doing with these spreadsheets - I'm
not in IT, I'm on a team that is put together once every 2 years for a month
& has no IT support. So rather than having to rework a solution every year,
I'm trying to figure out some other way to do it - and LEARN in the process,
making it easier for the next team in 2 years. This isn't my entire project
- I have already created charts, pivot tables, etc by myself - but I need the
detail broken down a bit more.

I'm looking for a simple nested loop to look for a date & at a column in a
different worksheet to see if there is a '1' or a '0' in the column and then
copy (or count) the found row into the active worksheet. I know how to make
a macro to clear the data & then point to the loop. I get some of how to do
the loop, but the row, column, column, row throws me.

I was trying to do this in Access and the users in that discussion group
sent me here.

If you aren't going to offer any help - then don't respond & leave the
thread unanswered. I'll survive.