Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
michael.beckinsale michael.beckinsale is offline

Default Treeview - Expand all parents of node

Hi Joel,

Many thanks for helping out on this. I was trying something like the
loop you put in but just not get it to work.

It didn't work exactly as posted but l made a couple of changes and
got it working. I had to declare the variable NewBranch as Object and
rather confusingly had to insert a On Error statement for the loop
which errored out if NewBranch was nothing!

Not sure l fully understand why the loop did not work properly and if
you could throw any light on the subject l would gratefull as l dont
like throwing On error statements into code willy nilly.

Finally l want to select the 'ToFind' node. Any pointers to what the
code segment looks like?

Heres the code l ended up with:

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
'Purpose: To find node