Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wpiet wpiet is offline

Default AddToMru if .xls opened by button assigned to macro within it

In Excel 2003, I have a workbook containing a macro that is assigned to a
button on the menu bar. The workbook is not open. Clicking the button opens
the workbook & runs the macro. The workbook does not show up on the Recent
Files list, since it was opened automatically. If I were opening it
programatically, I would use Workbooks.Open AddToMru:=True. Is there a way to
add it to the Recent Files list once it's already open?
--
Will