Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default COLLECTION question

Hi,

I'm not at all clear about what you want to do as you loop through these
cilumns but maybe this will get you going in the right direction

Sub sonic()
lastcolumn = Cells.Find(What:="*", After:=[A1], _
SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious).Column
For x = 1 To lastcolumn

'Do things to each column

Next
End Sub

Mike

"EXCELMACROS" wrote:

Hi, I have over 200 columns, I want to do a for next loop to delete the
unwanted columns, at the end I should only end with 50 columns. does anyone
have an example where I can find my columns on a collection and if is there
skip it if is not then delete entire column?

I want to avoid using a Range("A:A, D:D....").delete as there is 50 columns
I'm keeping.

Thanks,
--
Thank you...