Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Execute macro when active cell is in a defined area

Sub dural()
If Intersect(ActiveCell, Range("A1:G10")) Is Nothing Then
Range("A1").Select
Else
MsgBox ("do your thing")

Substitute the body of your own code where the MsgBox is.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200834

"Spuds Glorious Spuds" wrote:

Hi all

I am completely inept at writting code for macros - most of my stuff is for
repetitive task such as cut copy & paste
For one such macro is there any way a code can be added so that the macro
will only execute if the active cell is in a defined range say A1:G10 but if
the active cell is not in this range go make cell A1 active??

Much appreciated