Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Deleting blank rows which contain blank drop-down list boxes

Hi Al,

Do you mean data validation type drop downs?

If is data validation type drop downs:
"Some have list boxes which have not been used (appear blank)". Do you mean
that no selection has been made or the underlying list is now blank?

What version of xl are you using? Identifying the type of validation was
added to xl2007 so not sure if it could be done in previous versions.

OssieMac

"Al" wrote:

Is it possible for a macro to do this?

I have seen many macros designed to remove blank rows in Excel but I have
many spreadsheets which, while the trailing rows appear to be blank, some
have list boxes which have not been used (appear blank) and I'd like to
remove those.

Thanks
Al