Jonibenj

OK. Let me see if I can spell it out clearly.

Sheet1 is called 'ED Numbers', and has the following information:

- a single value in A23
- a list of values in column B
- a list of values in column C

Sheet2 has a list of results in column B, composed of triplet sets of
data:

Row1 - B1 combines a mixture of text strings, the value from 'ED
Numbers'!A23, the value from 'ED Numbers'!B1, and the value from 'ED
Numbers'!C1
Row2 - B2 contains the text string 'HD_EX Y'
Row3 - B3 contains the text string 'HD'

This set is repeated down column B, so that the data for Row4 is
extracted from A23, B2 & C2 of Sheet1, the data for Row7 is taken from
A23, B3 & C3 of Sheet1, and so on.

Does this clarify things a bit? If I knew how to attach the workbook
for you to see, I would. Maybe I could email it to you?

Many thanks,
Jonathan

--
Jonibenj