Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default _MailEnvelope still won't work...

I not say that this
The Outlook version and the Office version must be the same to send in the body of the mail.

I read that you have uninstalled the 2007 test version on that machine and it is working now ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Maury Markowitz" wrote in message
Be sure that Outlook is your default mail program
Have you check the register settings on your machine ?

Both are set correctly.

Following other leads on your page revealed that selecting Send to...
from inside Excel results in "Excel could not start the e-mail
program".

However, every page on this error, including MS's, claims this only
happens in Excel 2002. I am using Excel 2003 SP3.

Any ideas? The HTML conversion doesn't work well in this case.

Maury