Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default VBA Auto-Completing Lines

Try to uncheck VBA ToolsOptionsEditor tabAuto Syntax Check
Regards,
Stefi

€žmarkc1728€ť ezt Ă*rta:

When I try to enter a line of code in vba (Excel 2003) the editor highlights
errors before I have finished typing the code. More annoyingly it adds the
second quotation marks (") as I am typing, this is making it almost
impossible to write formulas into cells as I lose track of where I am with
them.

I have tried turning all of the references off (except the 11.0 object
libraries) and there are no add-ins turned on