Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
exceluserforeman exceluserforeman is offline

Default Excel 2003 to Excel 97 macros

Could you send details of what purpose the macros do or purpose of the macros.
Maybe someone here can herlp to clean it up for you.
Here are some sample macros the old fashion way
Excel 95 http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway/default.html
Excel 98 http://www.geocities.com/geo_markswa...ons/index.html
"daveginboav" wrote:

My supplier has written some macros in Excel 2003 without checking with us
first what version we were running. He has managed to get them working on
Excel 2000 but we need them to work in Excel 97. Upgrading is not an option
for all sorts of reasons. Do we send him back to the drawing board or is
there a reasonable quality converter that could do the majority of work for
him - tweaking the bits later that still did not work?