Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mitch Mitch is offline

Default Automated Hyperlinking

I've written a macro that will duplicate a template worksheet and rename it
based on what is written in the userform's textbox. I've made the macro add
the value in the textbox to a list. I am now trying to add a hyperlink from
the cell in the list to the duplicated worksheet. Here is my code:

Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
ActiveCell.Value = Textbox1.Text
Sheets("Template").Select
Sheets("Template").Copy after:=Sheets("Ingredient Template")
Sheets("Template (2)").Name = Textbox1.Text
Range("A1").Select.Value = Textbox1.Text
Sheets("Overview").Select
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Select

Any ideas on hyperlinking the newly populated cell to the newly duplicated
worksheet?