Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Martin is offline

Default Named Range?

Thanks, worked perfectly. I hadnt defined the range using the insert | name
method

Martin

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

How about:

Sub dural()
If ActiveCell.Address = "$B$6" Then Range("myrange").EntireRow.Hidden = False
End Sub

where myrange is defined on the worksheet with:

Insert Name
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200834

"Martin" wrote:

Hello,

I have this code on the followhyperlink:

If ActiveCell.Address = "$B$6" Then Rows("11:110").EntireRow.Hidden = False

The rows 11 to 110 may change so I want to use named ranges but when I name
this range the code doesnt work. Is there a different way to reference the
named range?

Thanks in advance.

Martin