Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Sowell Ed Sowell is offline

Default Installing a Vista Office 2007 developed XLA to XP office 2003 machine

When I do this I get an error saying it can't find object or library for
CommandBar Menu. My guess is that the XLA file has a reference to the
earlier Office DLLs. How do I make it "let go" of the newer version DLLs and
find the proper library in the Vista/Office 2007 environment?

Ironically, I originally developed most of this XLA under XP/Office 2003,
then migrated to Vista/Office 2007. Unfortunately, I still have to be able
to deploy to an XP environment.

TIA

Ed