spartanmba

Default Referencing defined range

Hello,

I have three named ranges (percentSales,percentMaterial,percentLabor). When
a user types into an account cell and wants to retrieve information for
percentSales, they would type "Sales". How can I take this input into a
function and refer to the percentSales range. I tried percent&"Sales", but
this is not working. It errors out because it is not refering to the range,
but just the text "percentSales". Below is an example of what I am doing.
What can I do to take the input and refer to the named range.

What I would like to happen
=INDEX(percentSales,MATCH(A1&C1&B1,rangeEntity&ran geMonth&rangeCCY,0))

What is happening
=INDEX("percentSales",MATCH(A1&C1&B1,rangeEntity&r angeMonth&rangeCCY,0))

Thanks,
John