Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
senderj senderj is offline

Default QueryTable for url works in 2000, but not in xp

Ron,

Thanks alot. Your coding works great. With some mod, I am able to put
the data of the web table into my sheet. But it needs a lot of coding.
My original QueryTables.Add method automatically put the web tables
into Excel cells. Anyway, now that I can put the web table as a string
in my coding. Is there a way to automatically parse the cells of the
table into Excel cells?

There are many statements in your coding that are very useful when
accessing a web page from Excel macro, but I am not able to find
further info in the Excel help or VB help. I like to know more about
the classes and methods of the ie object (e.g. getElementsByTagname,
innertext etc)?