Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Setting print area

Hi,

Try this

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Selection.Address

Mike

"richzip" wrote:

I am trying to set up a macro that sets the print area. I tried getting the
code by using "record new macro", and copying my keystrokes. I highlighted
the area I want to print, and recorded the keystrokes from there.

The macro came out to be:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$35"

However, the actual area will vary depending on the worksheet. How can I
change this code to make the area = only what I have highlighted at the time
I start the macro?