Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Workgroup Macro? Auto-Update?

Save the macro file as an Add-in. *.xlam

Place it in a central folder that all users can access under Add-ins

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:52:03 -0800, Joshua
wrote:

I have set a department up with Vista and Office 2007. I have added their
macro's to the Personal.xlsb file in XLSTART folder and added to their Quick
Access Toolbar.

I was curious if there was a way to have the macro's update from a central
location so if we change they all get the newest version?

Would prevent me from having to touch each machine to deploy the new
Personal.xlsb and possibly removing any custom macro's they have added.