Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich W. Rich W. is offline

Default Programming for Listboxes in Forms

Thanks Harald . . .

I did a search on google and couldn't find it (Maybe I wasn't patient
enough!) . . . but we did have an old copy laying around. . . .

Thanks again,

Rich

"Harald Staff" wrote:

I've kept a copy of my Excel 5 help file, it's named VBA_XL.HLP and dated
1994. It is of tremendous help (ok I know, help files are supposed to be)
when programming for Forms controls and Excel5 dialogs.
I can't find a download location with google right now, but it's got to be
out there somewhere.

Best wishes Harald

"Rich W." skrev i melding
I need to use a Listbox Control from the Forms toolbar. (I cannot use
ActiveX
controls due to the fact this spreadsheet needs to work on Macs.)

I'm fairly new to VBA, but I can manage ActiveX controls. My problem is
how
to program for a ListBox form control.

I haven't been able to find examples and/or references for working with
these controls. Can anyone point me to a decent reference? (Help hasn't
been
help - but then maybe I'm not using the right vocab.) Ugh.

Thanks in advance . . .

Rich