Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default _MailEnvelope still won't work...

Hi Maury

Be sure that Outlook is your default mail program
Have you check the register settings on your machine ?

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Maury Markowitz" wrote in message
I'm going to re-open this thread fresh...

Replaced an ailing machine with a new one. Installed fresh Windows XP
(2002) SP3 and Office 2003 SP3. Version numbers of Office apps all
match on the machine, and match everyone else's machine, all of them
ending in .8221.

When attempting to sent mail from an Excel VBA script, this line fails
on the new machine...

With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope.Item

this exact same line, in the same workbook, works fine on every other
machine.

I have tried Windows Update and Detect and Repair, neither had any
effect.

Any ideas? I believe MailEnvelope relies on a COM object
(MSOEnvelope?) Can I check to see if this is properly installed?
Anything else I should look for?

Maury