Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Programming for Listboxes in Forms

Rich,
I don't use Apple computers, so be advised...

You are looking the ".AddFormControl" method for a shape.
Also, ".TextFrame.Characters.Text" = "Attractive Name" will put a caption
on the shape, if it allows captions.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Rich W."
wrote in message
I need to use a Listbox Control from the Forms toolbar. (I cannot use ActiveX
controls due to the fact this spreadsheet needs to work on Macs.)

I'm fairly new to VBA, but I can manage ActiveX controls. My problem is how
to program for a ListBox form control.

I haven't been able to find examples and/or references for working with
these controls. Can anyone point me to a decent reference? (Help hasn't been
help - but then maybe I'm not using the right vocab.) Ugh.
Thanks in advance . . .
Rich