Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_4_] Dick Kusleika[_4_] is offline

Default Programming for Listboxes in Forms

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:04:03 -0800, Rich W.
wrote:

I need to use a Listbox Control from the Forms toolbar. (I cannot use ActiveX
controls due to the fact this spreadsheet needs to work on Macs.)

I'm fairly new to VBA, but I can manage ActiveX controls. My problem is how
to program for a ListBox form control.

I haven't been able to find examples and/or references for working with
these controls. Can anyone point me to a decent reference? (Help hasn't been
help - but then maybe I'm not using the right vocab.) Ugh.

I don't know of a decent reference. In the VBE, press F2 to bring up the
object browser. Right click and select "Show Hidden Members". Then search
for ListBox and you can review the properties and methods.

Sheet1.Listboxes(1).ListFillRange = "$A$1:$A$10"

Sheet1.Listboxes(1).LinkedCell = "$C$5"
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel