Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jaf jaf is offline

Default Get Outlook Folders into control on Userform

Hi Arial,
You can access the folders and their contents thru the MAPI interface.
You will find better info in one of the outlook groups.

John

"Ariel Dugan" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I want to populate a tree (or just a combobox) control, on a form in excel,
with the available folders in Outlook. Can anyone steer me in the write
direction for some examples on how to do this?

I am not looking to hard code them in, but have the application find them,
and load them into the form dynamically.

Thanks in advance,

Ariel