Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1029_] Simon Lloyd[_1029_] is offline

Default if blank go to next

duhrl;226630 Wrote:
My appologies, what I have is data from customer accounts and I am
running 3 different filters, Collateral, Fails, and Other. there are no
formula's in any cells. my problem is with my basic knowledge of macros
when I run into a day that there is no data it wants to copy all the
blank data and paste it on the tab i want all that data in. that causes
a problem when the blank data is larger then space available so the
macro stops and I get an error telling me not enough space. So I need
something that will say if no data to copy then move to the next step in
the macro and continue accordingly.

thanks for your help.Durhl, we still need a sample workbook or the code that you are using

for your copy in order to customise it to your needs.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd