Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1027_] Simon Lloyd[_1027_] is offline

Default if blank go to next

duhrl;224895 Wrote:
I have a workbook, about 20 tabs, that once all data has been placed in
them i need to run a macro that pulls from a search criteria. My problem
is with my limited knowledge of macro's and almost nothing of VBA I need
the macro to do nothing if the current tab has none of the items for the
current search. the data from each of the 20 or so Tabs is all pasted to
a tab at the end of the workbook.

Thanks in advance.durhl, welcome to The Code Cage, why not attach a sample workbook so we

can see your structure and help you directly with that.

*Attatchments.*

To upload a workbook, click reply then add your few words, scroll down
past the submit button and you will see the Manage Attatchments button,
this is where you get to add files for upload, if you have any trouble
please use this link or the one at the bottom of the
any page.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,