rocked33 rocked33 is offline
Junior Member

Default Auto Populate Sheets by Employer

Hey Guys!

I was wondering if I could get help with my dilemma.

I have a master sheet where I have all the jobs done by each of my 5 employees. Each employee also has their own sheet, so they can access the workbook, enter the information of their job (Job #, Due Date, Date Completed, Status, Notes) and I want to have the workbook auto-populate the master list when employees populate their individual list. The master list has the same columns, except I want the master list to also have a column with the employee's name who did the job. Is there a way to do this with functions or will I need VBA?

I've gone as far as I can with figuring things out. I made the status appear as "OVERDUE" when the date completed is later than the Due Date though! :D

Thank you for any assistance I can get!