Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Qaspec Qaspec is offline

Default Run Time Error 91

I've tried to change the values in the T range and the data in the chart's
source data to no avail. I wonder if I could send you the worksheet and
possibly you can see something I missed? Thank you for all the help.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

This line determines whether the color changes...
"If vValues(iPoint) <= vPatterns(iPattern, 1) Then"
So...
Try changing the values the chart uses or the values in range("T1:T3")
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Qaspec"

wrote in message
The code runs all the way through without an error but it is not changing the
colors of the bars in the chart.

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Change the unwilling line to...
With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart.SeriesCollection (1)

The above assumes there is only one chart on the sheet or that
it is the first chart that was added to the sheet.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Qaspec"
wrote in message
Then is it xl2003? Maybe my method of placement? I placed the code in vba
project in a module and went to the chart and assigned the macro from there.
At that point I click on the chart to run the macro is where I get the error
message. My Macro security is set to low, and trust all sources, and allow
access to vba project.
I did notice that when I searched for the ActiveChart object in the vba
object browser it gave me a message saying it was hidden.

"Jim Cone" wrote:
I ran your code on a column chart in XL2002 with no problems.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA