Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy Sandy is offline

Default VBA Password box appearing at close

Hi Dave
I don't use Google's Desktop Search Dave and I haven't got any half recorded
macros either - BUT - I had dabbled with "Microsoft Office Live Add-in"
toolbar.
I have just uninstalled it and the problem has disappeared.
Don't know why it should have caused this but....... seems to be the
culprit!!
Sandy

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
This used to be a common complaint for people who were using Google's
desktop
search.

Any chance you're using that program?

or...

Did you start to record a macro and then decide not to (a long shot!)?

Sandy wrote:

I have a workbook which contains macros. Just recently when I close the
workbook the vba editor password box has started to appear after excel
has
shut down. The vba editor was never opened!
I can either supply the password and click "Ok", or I can click cancel
twice
without supplying the password, and it disappears.
Any ideas why this has started happening - I have not changed any code,
cause this.

Thanks
Sandy

--