Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Form.Close

hi
sorry. i assumed that the close button was a button on your form. be more
persise in your posts so that nothing can be assumed.

sorry i could not help. see dave's post. i think even he may have been a tad
confused.

Regards
FSt1

"kirkm" wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:51:58 +1300, kirkm wrote:

Hi,

I'm having trouble detecting how a Form Closes.

I want to allow whatever is done to be cancelled (if the Forms Close
button is used) but as the .Hide and form unload routines always run
I can't tell if it closed via my code, or by the close button.

This HAS to be simple but I can't figure it !

Any suggestions?

Thanks - Kirk

SORRY ! Ignore the above... figured it out.

A boolean varible set False in Form initialise.
Then set True if any Form events occur.

But if there's any way to detect Close Button fired
That's the X on Form Top right, it's be useful