Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Neptune Dinosaur Neptune Dinosaur is offline

Default Run Time Error 91

You get that error when you aere working with an Object variable and then try
to assign to it as though it were a "normal" variable. To assign to an
Object variable you neeed to use the Set keyword, e.g. Set MyObject =
ActiveChart
--
Time is just the thing that keeps everything from happening all at once

"Qaspec" wrote:

I get the following error message when I try to run a sub in excel 2003:

"Runtime Error 91 Object Variable or With Block Variable Not Set"

I receive the error when the line gets to:

With ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1)

I'm assuming the means that I need to check one of the libraries in the
references. If I'm incorrect or if anyone knows the correct library for the
SeriesCollection method, please let me know.