Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Williams Charles Williams is offline

Default Can I force my UD Functions to recalculate?

If you cannot change the code in your functions your only option is to tell
your users to use
Ctrl/Alt/F9 to force Excel to recalculate every single formula in every open
workbook.

Charles
___________________________________
The Excel Calculation Site
http://www.decisionmodels.com

"Michelle" wrote in message
I have a project with lots of functions, which I didn't make 'volatile' (I
realise now, that that was a mistake).

I want the users of the spreadsheet to be able to press a key or take an
action which will make the functions recalculate.

For reasons that are too involved to mention here, I don't want to add any
code to the functions now.

I just want to provide the user with an action they can take to make
everything update.

F9, Tools-options-CalcNow don't work. Any ideas?

Thanks