Gord Dibben

Tamsin

To remove all hyperlinks at once.

Sub removeAllLinksFromSelection()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

As far as hyperlinks appearing in new workbooks I would suspect that your
default new workbook or new worksheet is based upon a Template saved with the
links.

Look for a BOOK.xlt or SHEET.xlt in your XLSTART folder.

If found, move out of that folder.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 04:02:01 -0700, Tamsin
wrote:

i am currently having problems with hyperlinks. Is there a way to
permanently remove from a spreadsheet without having to go into each cell
individually (I have text in the cells)? I have been deleting them and they
keep reappearing - the hyperlinks are even appearing in new spreadsheets and
now seem to be embedded in other spreadsheets.

Any help would be much appreciated.