Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default How do you add cells from another workbook to a formula?

Not exactly what I need
I am trying to add a formula to my workbook "Monthly Report" cell B3
I need the data from workbook "Weekly Report 02-07-09" Tab "Sunday" Cell G26
in Workbook "Monthly Report 02-07-09" Cell B3.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
in monthly report, select g26. on the tool bar, click the sum icon. looks
like a greek sigma. toggle to weekly report. select sunday sheet. highlight
the range you want to sum in monthly report. press enter. done. toggle back
to monthy report g26.

Regards
FSt1

"Mike" wrote:

I hope that I posted this in the right group. I am trying to add data
from cells From a seperate Workbook into my current workbook. For example;
In workbook "Monthly Report" cell B3 I want to add data from Workbook "Weekly
Report 02-07-09" Tab "Sunday" Cell G26. Any idea how to do that? Thanks in
advance