Ian

"Access Idiot" wrote in message

My goal was to compare the 2 times and show if the report was alloting too
much time, or too little time. I tried simply subtracting one from the
other, but I found that while it worked when the initial value was higher
(
large time value minus Smaller time value ) it worked fine, but not the
other
way around.

accurate, but I want to put in conditional formatting so that when the
report
is allotting too much time the time value is RED. And when the report is
not
Alloting enough time The value is Yellow.

If you go to Tools|Options|Calculation and check 1904 date system, your -ve
times will display OK. You can then use conditional formatting to test for
0 and <0.

--
Ian