bacs

Default Text box linked to datasheet

I need to insert a datum (using a text box) linked to the datum in the
datasheet. I also need that the chart datum will update automatically
with a change in the source datum in the datasheet.

So far I have managed to insert a datum in the chart by opening a text
box in the chart and then entering =spreadsheetname!datumcell. The
problem is that this will not update automatically after the workbook
is saved, closed and reopened.

I need a link that works like a hyperlink.

The only, less satisfactory, solution which I think will work is to put
sneak the datum across to the chart as a lable using j-walk label input
addin.
*Help will be appreciated.*

--
bacs