Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Refresh all Pivots and delete old background data

Hi John

Debra Dalgleish shows code to do this on her page at

Regards
Roger Govier

"JohnUK" wrote in message
Hi, I have in excess of 20 pivot tables in my workbook that needs
refreshing
and all old information taken out of them on a regular basis.
I have in amongst my code: ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll and
PivotCache.MissingItemsLimit = xlMissingItemsNone against individual
pivots.
Is there a piece of code that can get rid of all old data from all pivots
in
one go as with the RefreshAll?
Help greatly appreciated
John