Stephen Bullen

Hi Tushar,

Given *two* data sets, one with values 98, 100, 98 and another with
values 98, 105, 98, how can one plot both and maintain the correct
horizontal spacing? The first requires a spacing of 4 units between
the 2 98s, the 2nd requires 14 units of spacing!

Sure - whatever is plotted, how does the line correlate to the numbers
displayed on the axis? As we have to use a formula to decide where to
split the two halves of the chart, the lines can only be plotted
correctly where they have the same mid-point - so 90-100-90 would plot
OK alongside 80-100-80. I guess the only way to do it would be to plot
all of them as "% of max" rather than absolute figures.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev