Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA change font color if existing cell value changes

You didn't tells, so assuming the column you want to change is Column A...

If Target.Address = "$A$2" Then
Range("A2").EntireColumn.Font.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0)

Rick (MVP - Excel)

wrote in message

I have found a macro on the net and edited so that if an exisiting
cell value is changed the font will change to red.
However, I am trying to amend this code so that it refers to an entire
column and not just a cell. I am very new to VB and have not found a
way. Can someone help me amend this code or know a better way of doing
this.

If Target.Address = ("$A$2") Then
Range("A2").Font.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0)