Peter JS

"JPW" wrote:

Actually, if you have Access, the quickest way would be to import all of your Excel data into a single Access table then (if
necessary) re-export it to an Excel file. Set up and save your import settings, then repeat for all worksheets/files... then use
Excel's Get External Data to bring it back into one sheet. Other solutions would include writing a VBA procedure to grab all the
data; this would work best if all of your sheets are in one file or if all of your filenames are similar.

"Rbuzard" wrote in message ...
I have a huge number of comma delimited excel worksheets and need to copy or
append them into a single worksheet. There are over 7000 records on some 300
worksheets, so doing a manual copy and paste would take a lot of time.

If I cannot do that in Excel, is there a way to do this in Access and create
a database?