Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
egun egun is offline

Default VBA Stops Working

I have a workbook in which I rely on the Worksheet_Change routine to monitor
user edits. Every once in a while, when I'm working in my edit-test-fix
cycle, the VBA will simply stop responding. I make a change to the
worksheeet that should trigger the code, and nothing happens. I set
breakpoints all over the place, but none of them are ever reached. If I
save, quit Excel and restart, the code works again.

I'm worried that I have introduced bad code or a bug that is causing this.
Does anyone know if this is an Excel issue or is it more likely that I have
some bad code that is causing the problem?

Thanks,

Eric