Anirudh

Hi sherry,

Pls try this in cell 'B2' insert function 'A2=A1', and drawdown the formula,
1. use filter in 'B' column and select 'false'
2. select 'B' column and press 'select visible cells' button
(for the commond button toolscutomizecommond tabeditselect visible cell.)
3. than insert row

"Sherry" wrote:

I have a column that has certain number information and I'm wanting to insert
a blank line each time the number changes.

Example:

004012
004012
004012
004013
004013
004014
004014

I want to put a blank line betwenn 004012 and 004013 and then again between
004013 and 004014.

Is there an easy way to do this? I have 700 records and the numbers are
different.

Thanks in advance for any help.