Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Error coding for access of locked cells...

My opinion differs.

I say you want "edit directly in cell" enabled.

If disabled, you jump to linked cell upon double-click.

Gord

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:41:43 -0800 (PST), gab1972
wrote:

Also, following your advice about turning that feature off (Edit
directly in cell), is this possible to disable this function with some
Workbook Open coding? I have some coding that turns off sheet tabs,
column and row headings, and all the menu bar items except for File
and Help...can I add some coding in here to do what you suggested?