Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
leo leo is offline

Default RunTime Error 91 (Leo Asked)

Dear Experts,
I have a worksheet with full of formulas, whose data parts need to be filled
by other users , and then I have to transfer this data to my worksheet.
I created the below Sub to copy all data , except formula cells, to my
original sheet at once, without selecting data parts and copy them one by one.
'====
Sub CopyValues()
Dim SourceSheet As Worksheet
Dim TargetSheet As Worksheet
Dim TargetRange As Range
Dim c As Range
Dim stAddress As String
'target sheet is selected by user
Set TargetRange = Application.InputBox(Prompt:="Go to Target WorkSheet!",
Title:="Target?", Type:=8)
Set TargetSheet = TargetRange.Parent

For Each c In SourceSheet.Range("A1:X2000")
If Not c.HasFormula Then
stAddress = c.Address
TargetSheet.Range(stAddress).Value = c.Value
End If
Next c

End Sub
'====
on the line of setting TargetSheet, I encountered error # 91, which I do not
know the reason.
Could you please tell me what is wrong, and how to correct???
--
Thans & Best regards
Leo, InfoSeeker