Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gab1972 gab1972 is offline

Default Error coding for access of locked cells...

I have a sheet where all of the cells are locked. The cells are
populated from a separate sheet. I'm beta testing my workbook and
when I *double-click* a locked cell, I get a message box that says the
cell is locked and that you must remove the password
(...blah...blah..blah...) and then it takes me to the sheet that
populates the cell. I don't want this to happen. Do I need some sort
of Worksheet Change coding that keeps the user on that sheet??

Thanks in advance!