Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1002_] Simon Lloyd[_1002_] is offline

Default Sum/vlookup

You didnt say whether you want code to paste the function or not so you
could use:
Code:
--------------------
Dim MyFunc
MyFunc = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Range("A1"), Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A:H"), 3, False)
MsgBox MyFunc
--------------------
sonto;196601 Wrote:
Hi,

1, Am using this formula =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A$7,A1)1,"X","") to sum the
frequency of a staff Identificaton number in terms of
attendance,absentism,number of sick leave days etc how can I get it
formula
to sum the frequency? CAN IT BE DONE IN VBA IF POSSIBLE?

2,I am new to VBA macros and a trying to write code for this formula
=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A:H,3,FALSE) and would like the cord to execute from
command button on a user form.and the userform should be called when
you use
keyboard combination shortcut e.g. (CTRL+A).

<PLS HELP BIG TIME CONFUSED.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,