Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kell2604 Kell2604 is offline

Default Autofill macro - variable destination cells

Hi guys...

I have a macro that needs to:
1) Copy static range of formulas
2) navigate to first empty cell in row/column
3) Paste data in that empty cell
4) Autofill to end of data as determined by prior column.

Everything works great until I get to the autofill part. I think I must be
missing something obvious but I'm just STUCK!! Any thoughts you have would be
GREATLY appreciated. I have hunted around the message boards but not seeing
what I need. I can make this work if I am pasting the formulas into a static
range and then autofilling. The problem seems to be that my destination
range is different everytime. And so the macro needs to find the empty cell
(which I have working) and then autofill from there.

Range("AH2:AM2").Select
Selection.Copy
Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
lRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "AG").End(xlUp).Row
Range("AH:AM")AutoFill Destination:=Range("AH:AM" & lRow)