Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get cell contents literally through automation

I don't use C#, so I don't know what the syntax would be; but, in VBA, you
would reference the Formula property of the cell rather than the Value
property. Here is what the VB code would look like...

MsgBox Range("A1").Formula

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Tuyen Hoang" wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2003 and trying to manipulate sheets with "C#" through
Excel
automation.
If a cell has been entered with "=3 + 2", is it possible to get this
original string in stead of the calulated one "5"?
I tried <cell.Formula but this returns "5"